Power Monitor Logger(IoT-WiFi)
This is a state of the art product from AVATAR Renewables, designed for a large number of ENERGY MANAGEMENT and AUDIT applications.
This microcontroller based equipment has many in-built functions. The device will measure electrical parameters on a 3 phase 4 wire AC circuit. It is a 3-in-1 system that does POWER-MEASUREMENT, DATA-LOGGING and WIRELESS REMOTE DATA TRANSMISSION.
The system has many distinct and powerful features and can find extensive use in:-
- LARGE BUILDINGS, OFFICES, APARTMENT COMPLEXES
- SOLAR ENERGY/GRID SYSTEMS
- POWER AUDITING (records data with time stamp locally)
- POWER-ENERGY RESEARCH/ANALYSIS
- GENERATOR SET MONITORING
- UTILITY/POWER PLANTS
- POWER, VOLTAGE and CURRENT group selection switch with AUTO-SCROLL.
- EXTREMELY ACCURATE internal Real Time Clock (+/- 2 minutes an year)
- DATA-LOGGER with TIME-STAMP selectable from 2 to 3600 seconds scan rate
- LARGE 5 CHARACTER 4” RED LED seven segment display.
- 4-LINE LCD PANEL DISPLAY for Energy and other selectable readings.
- PHASE SUPPLY INDICATOR and SELECTOR for the equipment.
- MICRO SD CARD slot for data logging.
- INDUSTRIAL METAL ENCLOSURE with door-lock for security.
- MODBUS PROTOCOL for internal communications (industry standard).
- ELECTRICAL ISOLATION for communications and device power.
- WIFI for REMOTE LOGGING of 8 parameters through internet.
AR-PMMW-1 uses a 3 phase 4 wire system.